What is Sorority Recruitment?
Sorority Recruitment is the process of selection for sorority membership. It is the privilege of alumnae to “recommend” girls for membership. It is the responsibility of active members to “select” girls for sisterhood. You choose a sorority and a sorority chooses you! It is a mutual experience designed to produce a happy association. Sorority membership is for life.
Things to Remember!
- Do not make up your mind about joining any sorority until you have met its active chapter members.
- You are not joining a ‘name’ but are choosing a closely knit group in which you expect to make lasting friendships.
- Get to know the variety of sorority girls waiting to meet you.
- Go with curiosity, friendliness, and confidence in your own uniqueness.
- Go with an open mind.
- Above all, be yourself, relax, and have fun!
- If you decide you like what you see and want to pledge, then do it!
- During your preferential signing at the end of recruitment (“pref night”, list more than one group, in preferential order, when indicating the sororities in which you are interested in joining.
We hope you Enjoy the Experience!